Flat Bench Leg Raise
Flat Bench Leg Raise have 4 attachments including Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise, Amazing Flat Bench Leg Raise #2 Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise, Ordinary Flat Bench Leg Raise #3 Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise, Track My Fitness. Here are the photos:
The article of Flat Bench Leg Raise was uploaded at April 14, 2018 at 4:06 pm. It is uploaded in the Bench category. Flat Bench Leg Raise is labelled with Flat Bench Leg Raise, Flat, Bench, Leg, Raise..
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Legleg (leg),USA pronunciation n., v., legged, leg•ging.
- either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
- the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
- something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
- the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
- one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
- one of the sides of a forked object, as of a compass or pair of dividers.
- one of the sides of a triangle other than the base or hypotenuse.
- a timber, bar, or the like, serving to prop or shore up a structure.
- one of the flanges of an angle iron.
- one of the distinct sections of any course: the last leg of a trip.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a sailing ship.
- one straight or nearly straight part of a multiple-sided course in a sailing race.
- one of a designated number of contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner.
- one of the stretches or sections of a relay race.
- legs, (in wine tasting) the rivulets of wine that slowly descend along the inside of a glass after the wine has been swirled, sometimes regarded as an indication that the wine is full-bodied.
- the part of the field to the left of and behind the batsman as he faces the bowler or to the right of and behind him if he is left-handed.
- the fielder playing this part of the field.
- the position of this fielder.
- a component or branch of a circuit, network, antenna, etc.
- a connecting link between stations in a network, as the microwave relays used in transmitting a show from one geographical area to another.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- leg up:
- a means of help or encouragement;
boost: Studying the material with a tutor will give you a leg up on passing the exam.
- not have a leg to stand on, to lack a valid or logical basis for one's argument or attitude: Without evidence, the prosecutor doesn't have a leg to stand on.
- on one's or its last legs, just short of exhaustion, breakdown, failure, etc.: The aristocracy was on its last legs.
- pull someone's leg:
- to make fun of someone;
- to deceive someone;
- shake a leg, [Informal.]
- to hurry up.
- [Older Use.]to dance.
- stretch one's legs, to take a walk;
get some needed exercise after prolonged sitting: He got up during the intermission to stretch his legs.
- to move or propel (a boat) with the legs: They legged the boat through the tunnel.
- leg it, [Informal.]to walk rapidly or run: We'd better leg it or we'll be late for class.
- leg up, to help (someone) to mount a horse.
Raiseraise (rāz),USA pronunciation v., raised, rais•ing, n.
- to move to a higher position;
elevate: to raise one's hand; sleepy birds raising their heads and looking about.
- to set upright: When the projection screen toppled, he quickly raised it again.
- to cause to rise or stand up;
rouse: The sound of the bugle raised him from his bed.
- to build;
erect: to raise a monument.
- to set up the framework of: to raise a house.
- to set in motion;
activate: to raise a storm of protest.
- to grow or breed, care for, or promote the growth of: to raise corn; to raise prizewinning terriers.
- to serve in the capacity of parent to;
rear: to raise children.
- to give rise to;
bring up or about: His comments raised a ripple of applause.
- to put forward;
present for public consideration: He raised the issue of his opponent's eligibility.
- to make (an issue at law).
- to restore to life: to raise the dead.
- to stir up: to raise a rebellion with stirring speeches.
- to give vigor to;
animate: The news raised his spirits.
- to advance in rank or position: to raise someone to the peerage.
- to assemble or collect: to raise an army; to raise money for a charity.
- to increase the height or vertical measurement of: The blocks raise the table three inches.
- to increase in degree, intensity, pitch, or force: to raise the volume of a radio.
- to utter (a cry, shout, etc.) in a loud voice.
- to cause (the voice) to be heard: to raise one's voice in opposition.
- to cause (dough or bread) to rise by expansion and become light, as by the use of yeast.
- to increase in amount: to raise rents; to raise salaries.
- to increase (the value or price) of a commodity, stock, bond, etc.
- to increase (another player's bet).
- to bet at a higher level than (a preceding bettor).
- [Bridge.]to increase (the bid for a contract) by repeating one's partner's bid at a higher level.
- to alter the articulation of (a vowel) by bringing the tongue closer to the palate: The vowel in "pen'' is raised to(i) in some dialects.
- to increase the amount specified in (a check, money order, or the like) by fraudulent alteration.
- to end (a siege) by withdrawing the besieging forces or by compelling the besieging forces to withdraw.
- to cause (something) to rise above the visible horizon by approaching it.
- to come in sight of (land, a whale, etc.).
- to establish communication with by radio: The radioman was able to raise shore headquarters after three tries.
- to excavate (an opening) upward from a level below.
- to be able to be lifted or pulled up: The window raises easily.
- (in cards, poker, etc.) to increase a previous bet or bid: My cards weren't good enough to let me raise.
- raise Cain. See Cain (def. 3).
rais′a•ble, raise′a•ble, adj.
- an increase in amount, as of wages: a raise in pay.
- the amount of such an increase: His raise was five dollars.
- a raising, lifting, etc.: a raise in spirits.
- a raised or ascending place;
- a shaft excavated upward from below. Cf. winze 1.
The Flat Bench Leg Raise isn't divided in the house ang garden decoration that was lovely. Beyond spreading seed you realize, enhance the garden! Garden design also incorporates design of the pad yard, an area at the center of the park to get a number of function. We begin to see the styles. Have a pad within the garden wouldbe pleasant.
While in the former garden decoration of the couch exclusive backyard is seen for inspiration homemade. Raise the log cabin or possibly a property, often takes invest the nation's topic. Preserving the different areas of candor and character and quality, a record villa should offer solace and serenity. Most hotels record positioned in the area or hamlet countries.
Many things can be done there, using your family, while experiencing the day atmosphere and inexperienced areas, to simply rest using a walk round the hotel we are able to do, having a split. The Flat Bench Leg Raise can be made with lumber or brick. It can be created on the ground or along with the shrub. Generally speaking, the bungalow yard has a small size.
Random Pictures on Flat Bench Leg Raise
- Living Room Bench With Back
- Clear Welding Curtains
- Holiday Cottages Lossiemouth
- Linenspa Mattress Reviews
- Boring Desk Jobs
- Navy Blue Quilted Jacket Ladies
- Molmic Couches
- Bedroom Furniture Walnut
- Chairs Made To Order
- Beach Cottage Rental
- How To Get A Duvet Cover To Stay
- Jonesboro Revenue Office
- Food Pantry Requirements
- Floor Cushion Sofa
- Isolation Valves Plumbing
- Chandelier Earrings India