Flat Roof Pitch Photo Gallery #2 Seamless Roofing
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Pitchpitch1 (pich),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to erect or set up (a tent, camp, or the like).
- to put, set, or plant in a fixed or definite place or position.
- to throw, fling, hurl, or toss.
- to deliver or serve (the ball) to the batter.
- to fill the position of pitcher in (a game): He pitched a no-hitter. He pitched a good game.
- to choose or assign as a pitcher for a game: The manager pitched Greene the next night.
- to set at a certain point, degree, level, etc.: He pitched his hopes too high.
- to set at a particular pitch, or determine the key or keynote of (a melody).
- to lead (a card of a particular suit), thereby fixing that suit as trump.
- to determine (the trump) in this manner.
- to pave or revet with small stones.
- to square (a stone), cutting the arrises true with a chisel.
- to cut with a chisel.
- to attempt to sell or win approval for;
advertise: to pitch breakfast foods at a sales convention.
- to approach or court (as a person, company, or the public) in hope of a sale, approval, or interest;
make an appeal to.
- to cause to pitch.
- [Obs.]to set in order;
to arrange, as a field of battle.
- [Obs.]to fix firmly as in the ground;
- to plunge or fall forward or headlong.
- to lurch.
- to throw or toss.
- to deliver or serve the ball to the batter.
- to fill the position of pitcher: He pitched for the Mets last year.
- to slope downward;
- to plunge with alternate fall and rise of bow and stern, as a ship (opposed to roll).
- (of a rocket or guided missile) to deviate from a stable flight attitude by oscillations of the longitudinal axis in a vertical plane about the center of gravity.
- to fix a tent or temporary habitation;
encamp: They pitched by a mountain stream.
- [Golf.]to play a pitch shot.
- to attempt to sell or win approval for something or someone by advertising, promotion, etc.: politicians pitching on TV.
- [Rare.]to become established;
- pitch in, [Informal.]
- to begin to work in earnest and vigorously: If I really pitch in, I may be able to finish the paper before the deadline.
- to contribute to a common cause;
join in: When they took up a collection for the annual dinner, he promised to pitch in.
- pitch into, [Informal.]
- to attack verbally or physically: He apologized for pitching into me yesterday.
- to begin to work on vigorously.
- pitch on or upon, to choose, esp. casually or without forethought;
decide on: We pitched on a day for our picnic.
- relative point, position, or degree: a high pitch of excitement.
- the degree of inclination or slope;
angle: the pitch of an arch; the pitch of a stair.
- the highest point or greatest height: enjoying the pitch of success.
- (in music, speech, etc.) the degree of height or depth of a tone or of sound, depending upon the relative rapidity of the vibrations by which it is produced.
- the particular tonal standard with which given tones may be compared in respect to their relative level.
- [Acoustics.]the apparent predominant frequency sounded by an acoustical source.
- act or manner of pitching.
- a throw or toss.
- [Baseball.]the serving of the ball to the batter by the pitcher, usually preceded by a windup or stretch.
- a pitching movement or forward plunge, as of a ship.
- upward or downward inclination or slope: a road descending at a steep pitch.
- a sloping part or place: to build on the pitch of a hill.
- a quantity of something pitched or placed somewhere.
- [Cricket.]the central part of the field;
the area between the wickets.
- a high-pressure sales talk: The salesman made his pitch for the new line of dresses.
- a specific plan of action;
angle: to tackle a problem again, using a new pitch.
- the specific location in which a person or object is placed or stationed;
allotted or assigned place.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the established location, often a street corner, of a beggar, street peddler, newspaper vendor, etc.
- the nosing of an airplane or spacecraft up or down about a transverse axis.
- the distance that a given propeller would advance in one revolution.
- (of a rocket or guided missile)
- the motion due to pitching.
- the extent of the rotation of the longitudinal axis involved in pitching.
- Also called plunge. the inclination of a linear feature, as the axis of a fold or an oreshoot, from the horizontal.
- the distance between the corresponding surfaces of two adjacent gear teeth measured either along the pitch circle(circular pitch) or between perpendiculars to the root surfaces(normal pitch).
- the ratio of the number of teeth in a gear or splined shaft to the pitch circle diameter, expressed in inches.
- the distance between any two adjacent things in a series, as screw threads, rivets, etc.
- (in carpet weaving) the weftwise number of warp ends, usually determined in relation to 27 inches (68.6 cm).
- See all fours (def. 2).
- See auction pitch.
- [Masonry.]a true or even surface on a stone.
- (of typewriter type) a unit of measurement indicating the number of characters to a horizontal inch: Pica is a 10-pitch type.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Roofingroof•ing (ro̅o̅′fing, rŏŏf′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of covering with a roof.
- material for roofs.
- a roof.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Flat Roof Pitch Photo Gallery #2 Seamless Roofing. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 698 x 427. It's file size is only 29 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Flat Roof Pitch.
The present day kitchen includes a contemporary kitchen strategy to get across the narrow territory on your own kitchen. This notion presents when it comes to a contemporary kitchen with contemporary furniture installment, thus create your kitchen look convenient to use and more contemporary. Contemporary home style today has become more popular one of the people even as we learn.
Because the average recent of every family possess a contemporary property models are put on deal with crowded situations area. The current kitchen is made to boost the modern notion of your kitchen have an industry that was narrow. Who suggests having a Flat Roof Pitch Photo Gallery #2 Seamless Roofing that CAn't be changed into akitchen of one's goals? It's specifically this concern has a small home is as unique as you possibly can we have to become creative to showcase the current home modern like modern properties today.
A wide array is of modern kitchen style creativity using a modern-style that you could imitate. Different modern home design is visible in several produce media and internet references. Furthermore, you can even try some of those ideas to produce a modern home alluring that is contemporary.